Bancroft Station 43
Station 43 – Lakehurst
Fire Station 43 (Station 3) was located at Kipling St. & Lakehurst Dr. and opened on January of 1969. The station moved to 9990 W. Alamo Place in 1984, which is currently West Metro Fire Rescue (Colorado) Station 12 at a different location.
Shown here in the 1990’s as a Medical Office.
Shown here in 2018 as the Lakehurst Medical Center.
BRUSH No. 3
1952 Chevy 500 GPM pump and 500 gallon water tank.