Windsor Station 1
(No Picture At This Time)
Fire Station was located at on 5th St, this station is now the Town of Windsor’s Arts & Cultural Center.
CHEMICAL ENGINE No. 1
1925 REO Speedwagon / Julius Pearse, this was the department’s second motorized apparatus. Shown here in 1925 and displayed in Cheesman Park, Denver.
ENGINE No. 1
1941 International / Howe 500 GPM pump and 150 gallon water tank.