Indianapolis Station 34

Station 34 – West Edgewood

John Lacey Photo ©

(Battalion 6 Command) Fire Station 34 is located at 1925 W. Edgewood Ave. and built in 2004. This station is the former Perry Township Fire Department (Indiana) Station 4, merged with Indianapolis in 2009 and the station was numbered as Station 64 before being renamed in 2014 as Station 34.

ENGINE 34

Photo courtesy of Jimmy West

(2509) 2006 E-One Typhoon 1500 gpm pump and 1000 gallon water tank, former Perry Township Fire Department (Indiana) Engine 664, and Engine 64, changed to Engine 34 in 2014.

LADDER 34

(No Picture At This Time)

2019 Pierce Enforcer (33932) 105′ rear-mount aerial.

MIRV 34

(No Picture At This Time)

International 4900 / Hackney.

TACTICAL 34

(No Picture At This Time)

2007 E-One Typhoon (132137) walk-around rescue.

Station 34 Historical Photos

Station 34

John Lacey Photo ©

Former Fire Station 34 was located at 3262 N. Franklin Rd. in the Far Eastside and opened in 1967. This station was a ladder company only and the ladder was reassigned to Ladder 44 at Station 44 when the station was closed in 2007.