Kittery Fire Department, covering 18 square miles and a waterfront area of 57 square miles in York County including the areas of Admiralty Village, Barters Creek, Crocketts Neck, Deerings Pond, Eagle Point, Fort McClary State Historic Site, Gerry Cove, Hoyts Island, Kittery, Kittery Point, Mill Cove, Orchard Grove, Ram Island, Shepherds Hill Cove, Spruce Creek & Tenney Hill.
Prior to 1975 the Town of Kittery had two fire departments serving the citizens of town. The Kittery Fire Department, incorporated in 1909, served the area of downtown Kittery to the York line and west towards Eliot. The Kittery Point Fire Department, incorporated in 1909, served the Kittery Point area. The two departments following a state mandate joined and became one department under one chief in 1975. The department continues to be housed in two stations located strategically in Kittery and Kittery Point districts. Both stations were built in 2007.
Station 1 – Gorges Road
*Station 2 – Kittery Point
*No Station Information at this time
If you want to help us update this department with photos or information, contact us here.