Westminster Station 5

Station 5 – Standley Lake

Rick Luebke Photo ©

Fire Station 5 (District 5) is located at 10100 Garland St. and built in 1981, and located in the northwest portion of the city. 

ENGINE 5

Rick Luebke Photo ©

(5136) 2017 Pierce Velocity PUC (30501-02) 1500 gpm pump with 500 gallon water tank.

Rick Luebke Photo ©

Rick Luebke Photo ©

Rick Luebke Photo ©

Rick Luebke Photo ©

Rick Luebke Photo ©

Rick Luebke Photo ©

Rick Luebke Photo ©

HAZ-MAT 5

Rick Luebke Photo ©

(5034) 1993 Dodge Ram 3500 4×4, part of the Adams and Jeffco Hazardous Response Authority.

Rick Luebke Photo ©

Station 5 Historical Photos

Station 5 

Michael Block Photo ©

Fire Station 5 shown here at the current location on Garland St. and opened in 1981. Shown here with the older paint.

ENGINE 5

Rick Luebke Photo ©

(5112) 1995 Pierce Lance “Engalance” (E-9061) 1250 gpm pump (Waterous) with 500 gallon water tank, also ran as Engine 1 and Engine 2. This was designed to be part engine and ambulance, a pram (stretcher) is located in the back of the cab, but was never used as an ambulance for transport.

Rick Luebke Photo ©

ENGINE 5

Michael Block Photo ©

(5116) Pierce Quantum 1500 gpm pump with 500 gallon water tank, also ran as Engine 2.

Rick Luebke Photo ©

ENGINE 5

Rick Luebke Photo ©

(5131) 2008 Pierce Velocity (21276) 1500 gpm pump, 500 gallon water tank with foam, became Engine 3.

Rick Luebke Photo ©

ENGINE 5

Rick Luebke Photo ©

(5125) Pierce Dash Skyboom (17224) 65′ aerial ladder 1500 gpm pump with 500 gallon water tank, also ran as Engine 6, and refurbished into a Engine only.

Rick Luebke Photo ©

Rick Luebke Photo ©

Shown here after the refurbished.