Westminster Station 6

Station 6 – Park Centre

Rick Luebke Photo ©

Fire Station 6 (District 6) is located at 999 W. 124th Ave. Station 6 was built in 1987 and opened in 1988, and is located in the far northeastern part of the city. 

Rick Luebke Photo ©

TRUCK 6

Rick Luebke Photo ©

(5127) Velocity (24474) 105′ rear-mount aerial ladder 1500 gpm pump with 500 gallon water tank, former Ladder 3 and Truck 3.

Rick Luebke Photo ©

Rick Luebke Photo ©

Rick Luebke Photo ©

Rick Luebke Photo ©

MEDIC 6

Rick Luebke Photo ©

(5224) 2017 Ford F-450 4×4 Super Duty / AEV.

Rick Luebke Photo ©

Rick Luebke Photo ©

Rick Luebke Photo ©

Rick Luebke Photo ©

Rick Luebke Photo ©

ATTACK 5

Rick Luebke Photo ©

Engine 164 (5164) Ford F-550 4×4 Super Duty 300 gallon water tank.

Rick Luebke Photo ©

Rick Luebke Photo ©

Rick Luebke Photo ©

Rick Luebke Photo ©

Station 6 Historical Photos

Station 6

Rick Luebke Photo ©

Fire Station 6 shown here in 2005 with the blue bay doors.

Michael Block Photo ©

ENGINE 6

Michael Block Photo ©

(5191) 1988 Pierce Arrow (E-4451) 50′ TeleSqurt 1250 gpm pump with 500 gallon water tank, also ran as Engine 3 and Engine 5.

DIVE 1

Michael Block Photo ©

(5183) Step-van, part of the Metro Dive Team and shown here with older graphics and paint.

Rick Luebke Photo ©

Rick Luebke Photo ©

DIVE 1

Charles Broshous Photo ©

(5183) Step-van, and responds as part of the Metro Dive Team. Shown here with the newer graphics, logo and repainted white and currently running out of station 3.

Charles Broshous Photo ©

BOAT

Michael Block Photo ©

(5109) Zodiac Rescue Boat.

Michael Block Photo ©

Rick Luebke Photo ©

Shown here on the older trailer, currently running out of Station 3.

MEDIC 6

Rick Luebke Photo ©

(5218) Ford F-450 Super Duty / MedTec.

ENGINE 6

Mike Melton Photo ©

(5125) Pierce Dash Skyboom (17224) 65′ aerial ladder 1500 gpm pump with 500 gallon water tank, also ran as Engine 5, and refurbished into a Engine only.