Headquarters / Museum
Headquarters Complex is located at 636 South St. and was built in 2006. The complex includes three building: headquarters, the historic Kaka‘ako Fire Station into a museum, and the repairs and improvements to the active, on-site Fire Station 9.
ENGINE No. 1
1938 Seagrave. The rig has shrapnel damage in it from the attack on Pearl Harbor on December 7th, 1941. It should also be noted that several Honolulu Firefighters were awarded the Purple Heart that day, making them the only U.S. civilian firefighters to receive that honor.