Fair Play Station 1
Fire Station (Station 1) is located at405 E. Main St. and built in 1875. The Fair Play Fire Company No. 1 is part of the Madison Volunteer Fire Department.
The fire station is listed in the National Register of Historic Places and designated a National Historic Landmark.
On top of the tower is the Fair Play Fire Companys mascot “Little Jimmy.” which was created by Peter Hoffman of the Fire Company. The original Little Jimmy was retired in 1997, and is displayed inside the fire station. It was replaced with an identical copper version crafted by Don Felix.