St. George Station 2
Station 2 – Tonaquint
(No Picture At This Time)
Future Fire Station 2 will be located in the Tonaquint area.
Station 2 Historical Photos
Station 2 – Downtown
Fire station was 2 is located at 155 N. Main St. just off St. George Blvd. and was the oldest fire station in the City. This station was closed and sold, and converted into a brewery and pub in 2019.
1974 Ford / VanPelt 1250 GPM pump and 500 gallon water tank. Shown here running as a reserve engine and was the former Engine 23 from Station 3. St. George Fire Department originally bought the engine in 1990 from the West Covina Fire Department (California). This engine was donated to the Dixie Technical College in 2019.
1994 Pierce Arrow (E8276) 1500 GPM pump and 750 gallon water tank. Became Engine 212 at Station 8.