Station 1 – Downtown
Fire Station 1 is located at 1240 Main St. This station was rebuilt to feature a class room, training tower, workout room, weight room and dorms.
BATTALION CHIEF 2760
(A-E) 2012 Ford F-250 4×4 Super Duty – Special Service Vehicle.
(Reserve) (E-C) 2008 E-One Cyclone II (134039) 1250 GPM (Darley) pump, 1000 gallon water tank and 30 gallon foam cell.
2019 Ford E-450 / Braun Chief XL (8276).
Station 1 Historical Photos
The first fire station and town hall was built 1902 at 700 Main St. and shown here in 1953 as the old bell was being removed from the bell tower. In 1952 the community built a new city hall building with the fire department still attached.
Station 1 built in 1957 at Main St. & Spruce St. and shown here with the old bell.
Station 1 at the current location on 1240 Main St. and shown here in 2004 before the complete rebuilt at the same location.
Shown here in 2008.
In 1895, the town of Louisville ordered the first firefighting equipment, which was a hose cart with five-and-a-half foot wheels costing $125, and five hundred feet of Boston fire jacket hose.
Louisville Hook & Ladder No. 1 Company Est. 1887
ENGINE No. 1
RURAL ENGINE No. 1
1952 GMC / International, the first new fire rural engine that the city approved and was purchased by the department. Part of the Louisville Rural Fire Department No. 1.
ENGINE No. 4
Mack. Engine No. 4 was ordered in the early 80’s, and came right after an order of 10 engines that were ordered from FDNY. Mack said that if the department kept the same red as the FDNY they would get a discount, and Louisville has had the same red color ever since. FDNY has changed their red since, but Louisville has kept the same color red, and any FDNY rig from the 80’s will have the same red color as Louisville.
TELESQURT No. 1
1989 GMC 3500 4×4 150 GPM pump and 350 gallon water tank.
TANKER No. 1
(208) 1989 GMC 4×4.
ENGINE No. 5
Ford / E-One.
(E-C) 2008 E-One Cyclone II (134039) 1250 GPM (Darley) pump, 1000 gallon water tank and 30 gallon foam cell. Became a reserve engine.
1993 E-One Sentry Quint 80′ aerial ladder 1500 gpm pump (Hale) and 500-gallon water tank, complete refurb in 2010 by E-One. Became Truck 2718.
1989 GMC Sierra 4×4 Type 6 with a 350-gallon water tank, also ran as Brush 2731, this has was sold.
1989 GMC Sierra 4×4 Type 6 with a 350-gallon water tank, former Brush 1.
2012 Ram 5500 4×4 / Max Fire “FireCat” Type 6 250 GPM Darley pump, 400 gallon water tank and 20 gallons of foam (FoamPro). Became Brush 2732.
2007 Ford E-450 / MedTec PD-168, sold to Rocky Mountain Fire District (Colorado).
2014 Chevy G4500 4×4 / Braun Chief XL, and became a Reserve Medic
(E-D) 2012 E-One Cyclone II (137430) eMax 1250 gpm pump, 1000 gallon water tank with 30 gallons of foam. Moved to Station 3.
1993 E-One Cyclone TR (12465) / 2010 Refurb (136292) 80′ rear-mount aerial ladder 1500 GPM (Hale) pump and 500 gallon water tank. Became Truck 2718 and moved to Station 3.