Foothills Station 4

Station 4 – Idledale

Rick Luebke Photo ©

Fire Station 4 is located south of Hwy. 74, former Idledale Fire Protection District Fire Station.

ENGINE 535

Rick Luebke Photo ©

2010 HME 1871 4×4 / Rosenbauer (1544110) / Central 1500 gpm pump and 1000 gallon water tank with 30 gallons of foam (CAFS).

Dennis Maag Photo ©

Rick Luebke Photo ©

RESCUE 583

Rick Luebke Photo ©

Ford F-450 4×4.

TENDER 561

Rick Luebke Photo ©

2006 Kenworth T-300 / Deep South (5336) 1250 gpm pump and 2500 gallon water tank with foam and a 3000 gallon port-a-tank, also ran as Tender 1.

Historical Photos

Station 4

Michael Block Photo ©

Station 4 shown here at the current location on Hwy. 74.

ENGINE 4

Rick Luebke Photo ©

1986 International S1800 4×4 / General Safety (8190W) 1000 gpm pump and 550 gallon tank with foam, also ran as Engine 534 and is the former Lookout Mountain Fire Protection District Engine 31.

RESCUE 3

Rick Luebke Photo ©

2003 Ford F-350 4×4, and was used for command and personnel transport, also ran as Rescue 583.

TENDER 3

Rick Luebke Photo ©

1997 International 4900 Type 2 2500 gallon water tank with 3000 gallon port-a-tank, this also ran as Tanker 561 and Tender 563.

ENGINE 530

Photo courtesy of Foothills Fire Protection District

2000 International 4900 4×4 Type 2 1250 gpm pump and 700 gallon water tank with foam, former Engine 3 and became Engine 533 at the Rainbow Hills Station.

TENDER 570

Photo courtesy of Foothills Fire Protection District

2000 International 4900 4×4 / Master Bodyworks (290936) 500 gpm pump and 2000 gallon water tank with 20 gallons of foam and a 3000 gallon port-a-tank, former Tender 2 and also ran as Tender 562 and Tender 570.