Eldorado Springs-Marshall Fire Protection District

Eldorado Springs-Marshall Volunteer Fire Department, was formed in 1950 for fire protection in the Eldorado Springs and Marshall area south of the City of Boulder. In the 1960’s the department began a fire protection district and in 2007 the district merged with the Cherryvale Fire Protection District to form the¬†Rocky Mountain Fire District.

Station 1