Lockport Station 1
Station 1 – Lockport
(No Picture At This Time)
Fire Station 1 is located at 828 E. 9th St. and built in 2016.
Station 1 Historical Photos
1987 Pierce Arrow (E3936) 1250 gpm pump and 1000 gallon water tank, also ran as Engine 1131 and retired in 2008 from the department and became part of the Illinois Fire Service Institute-IFSI (Illinois).